By Bruce Campbell, Ph.D.
A solution-oriented book filled with practical strategies for managing symptoms and improving quality of life in seven steps:
- Understand Your Situation
- Create a Symptom Management Plan
- Manage Activity with Pacing
- Reduce Stress & Manage Feelings
- Recast Relationships
- Move from Loss to Hope
- Learn Self-Management Skills
Foreword by international CFS/FM authority and physician Charles Lapp, M.D., who writes: "I have encouraged virtually all of my patients to read this book and follow Campbell's advice. This book offers hope to those with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and fibromyalgia."